Buy, rent or lease a commercial coffee machine for your office or workplace with the freedom to purchase coffee beans from the supplier of your choice. Enjoy espresso-based coffee made from fresh beans and fresh milk. We specialise in Jura and WMF automatic coffee machines and Expobar and Lelit manual coffee machines. We are authorised service agents for all the machines we sell with over 25 years of experience so you will never be passed onto a 3rd party.
Ready to buy a coffee machine for your office?
Need a coffee solution for your customers?
Take a look at our office rental packages.
Coffee for your corporate function or event?
Use the following information to select the coffee machine that suits your office's needs from our range of Swiss and German automatic bean to cup machines and our Italian and Spanish manual machines. Whether you have a small office of 10 staff or a large office of 200 staff, we have workplace coffee machines to suit your requirements.
Refer to the 6 selection criteria below:
1) Automatic or Manual?
Automatic Coffee Machines:
- Easy of use - No training required. Bean to Cup - Place a cup and press a button.
- Speed - Coffee in (40 - 60) sec depending on the model.
- Drink quality - The coffee quality is high and consistent. It is not dependent on barista training or experience.
- Drink choice - Some automatic machines also make chocolates and mochas for non-coffee drinkers.
- Flexibility - Coffee strength, milk type and quantity can be adjusted to suit personal preference cup by cup. Milk temperature is fixed.
- Milk choice - Limited to 3 types of milk unless the model has a manual steam wand option.
- Waste - There is no wasted coffee or milk.
- Mess - No cleaning is required throughout the day.
- Cleaning - An automatic clean is performed at the end of the day (2 min).
- Plumbing - Automatic machines can operate from a built-in water tank, so plumbing/drainage is not required.
Manual coffee machines:
- Easy of use - Barista training and practice required.
- Speed - Coffee in 60 - 120 seconds, depending on experience.
- Drink quality - The coffee quality can be very high, depending on the operator's barista skills and experience.
- Drink choice - Chocolates and mochas can be made manually.
- Flexibility - Coffee strength, milk type, milk quantity, and temperature are adjustable to suit preference.
- Milk choice - Unlimited using a manual steam wand.
- Waste - Some coffee and milk will usually be leftover.
- Mess - Some spilt coffee grounds and leftover milk will need to be cleaned up after each coffee.
- Cleaning - The machine is back-flushed at the end of the day (2 min).
- Plumbing - Connection to plumbing and drainage is required.
Each coffee machine is rated in terms of the number of staff it is suitable for. We base this on 60% of staff drinking 2 coffees per day 5 days per week. This calculation accurately determines the average number of coffees a machine will make, allowing us to ensure the machine can meet demand and be reliable over its recommended life span. This calculation allows for the coffee you make for clients.
Select a model with a greater staff rating than the number of staff you currently have and expect to have over the next 3 - 5 years. If staff numbers grow unexpectedly, upgrading the machine is always an option.
3) A Steam wand or Automatic milk system?
A steam wand allows you to steam milk cafe style in a jug. Manually steaming milk requires some training; however, you can steam any milk, regular, lite, soy almond etc., and you have complete control over foam level and temperature. There is some leftover milk at the end of the process and a milk jug to wash. The process can also be noisy if not done properly.
An automatic milk system draws milk directly from the milk fridge, heats the milk, adds air for foam and dispenses it directly into the cup. There is no noise, mess or waste; however, you are limited to a max of three types of milk if you have a milk fridge with milk lances. The milk lance system allows you to open the fridge and plug it into your preferred option without pulling tubes out of the milk. There is space inside the fridge for 2 x 2-litre cartons and a 1 litre UHT carton. Please note the Jura WE8 cannot be connected to a milk fridge and is limited to one type of milk.
4) Chocolates & Mochas
Do you need a machine that makes automatic chocolates and mochas? The WMF range all make automatic chocolates and mochas. To make chocolate on a Jura automatic or manual machine, add 2 - 3 teaspoons of drinking chocolate to some hot water and stir until dissolved. Use the machine to add the milk, either the automatic milk system on a Jura or the steam wand on a manual machine.
5) Water Tank or Plumbed In?
Some models operate from a built-in water tank only, some models must be connected to plumbing/drainage, and some models provide the option of both. Connecting the machine to plumbing and drainage reduces machine maintenance thought the course of the day as the water tank does not need to be filled, and the drip tray does not need to be emptied. The water filtration system also eliminates the need to descale the machine. Please note descaling can also be eliminated by using in tank water filters on tank water machines. If plumbing and drainage are not available, a water tank model is the best option. There is also a plumbing cost associated with connecting the machine to mains water/drainage, and the mains water models are more expensive.
6) Space Requirements
To check, you have the bench space available for a machine to go to the machine's specifications tab. There you will find the bench width required for the machine by itself and for the machine with a milk cooler/fridge. You will also see the height clearance required above the benchtop. If you have overhead cupboards or shelves, measure the distance between the benchtop and the bottom of the cupboard/self.